Central Europe Tours
Central Europe Tour / Round Trip. The best of.
Route: Budapest (Hungary) - Vienna (Austria)- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic) - Prague (Czech Republic)
- Dinner cruise on the Danube River
- Visit to the picturesque Schoenbrunn Palace
- Visit to the St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Vienna
- Visit to the Krumlov Castle in Cesky Krumlov
- Visit to the Hradcany Caste in Prague
- Tour of the Josefov district, historic Jewish Quarter
1st day Budapest
Arrival in Budapest and transfer from Budapest Airport to your hotel. Check-in and meeting with the tour-leader at the hotel, followed by a dinner cruise on the Danube River.
Overnight stay in Budapest.
2nd day Budapest
morning Tour of Budapest, divided by the Danube River, including visits to Neo-Romanesque Fishermen’s Bastion overlooking the river, the State Opera House, the Heroes Square, Chain Bridge and the Parliament building, a Neo-Gothic masterpiece. Holidays permitting - a visit to the impressive Dohany Synagogue.
afternoon Time at leisure.
evening Dinner and overnight in Budapest.
3rd day Budapest - Vienna - Schoenbrunn Palace
morning & afternoon Hotel check-out and drive to Vienna, Austria, where we first visit the picturesque Schoenbrunn Palace. It was built to rival Versailles with 1,440 rooms, including Mirror Hall, and used to serve as the summer residence for the emperors of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. See the State Apartments and the impressive gardens.
evening Hotel check-in, dinner and an overnight stay in Vienna.
4th day Vienna
morning Visit to the city center of Vienna - this historic district is a UNESCO World Heritage Site - a walking tour through the Hofburg Courtyard, followed by a visit to the Imperial Treasury. See the Gothic architecture of St. Stephen’s Cathedral and the impressive Opera House.
afternoon Time at leisure.
evening Dinner and overnight in Vienna
5th day Vienna - Cesky Krumlov - Prague
morning & afternoon Admire the views of vineyards and castles during the journey from Vienna to Czech Republic. Arrival in Cesky Krumlov, an outstanding medieval town, a UNESCO Heritage Site. Walking tour of the town dominated by Krumlov Castle, built in the 13th century, visit the Baroque Castle Theatre.
evening Drive on to Prague, arrival, hotel check-in, dinner and an overnight stay in Prague.
6th day Prague Old Town and Hradcany Castle
morning & afternoon Walking tour of Prague Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along Charles Bridge, see the Astronomical Clock, tour of the Hradcany Castle district, linked to Old Town by Charles Bridge, and dominated by Prague Castle. It is the traditional local seat of power, comprising palaces, museums, monasteries, and halls for knighthood ceremonies. Visits the Cathedral of St. Vitus, coronation site for Czech kings and queens, and St. Wenceslas Chapel, the most beautiful of the cathedral’s side chapels. Walk along Zlata Ulicka - Golden Street - fascinating tiny street of tiny houses
evening Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
7th day Prague
morning Tour of the Josefov district, historic Jewish Quarter - Maisel and Pinkas Synagogues; a visit to the Jewish Cemetery and the Old-New Synagogue, still in use today.
afternoon Architectural tour of the city including the Renaissance Town Hall, as well as the Municipal House, a 19th-century Art Nouveau example.
evening Farewell gala dinner. Overnight stay in Prague.
8th day Prague
After breakfast hotel check-out. Departure transfer from your hotel to Prague Airport.
- 2 night's accommodation in Budapest in a hotel chosen by you on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 night's accommodation in Vienna in a hotel chosen by you on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 night's accommodation in Prague in a hotel chosen by you on bed and breakfast basis
- All transfers as per above mentioned itinerary
- Private English speaking guide as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- Meals as per the itinerary
Services not included:
- The journey to Hungary and from the Czech Republic
- Tour guide
- Public transport
- Personal expenditure, tips, etc.
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Price on request.