Underground mysteries, castles and lakes of Bieszczady region
Bieszczady - a mountain range located in the western part of the Eastern Carpathians, the only region of this size in Poland where nature has managed to preserve its original properties and balance. The surrounding areas await you with their fine architecture, mysterious routes, picturesque palaces and a variety of active recreational activities such as horseback riding, mountain climbing, rafting or participation in jeep safari.
- Elegant gala dinner at the Czartoryski Family Palace in Sieniawa
- Jeep safari - off-road rally driving class
- Extreme mountain climbing session - with professional guides
- Visit to the open-air museum of folk buildings in Sanok
- Rafting down the river San
1st day Rzeszow
morning & afternoon Arrival in Rzeszow, a short walk with a sightseeing tour through the oldest parts of the Rzeszow centre - fine architecture - interesting churches, Lubomirski Family Castle and the splendid Bernardine Abbey.
Visit to the mysterious underground Rzeszow route - cellars located at different depths, sometimes even descending 10 metres, they created an irregular network of chambers and corridors of various sizes extending beyond the buildings standing in the Market Square and side streets, in consequence creating an underground communication network which connected the two sides of the Market Square. It is more than likely that both goods acquired legally for trade and contraband were stored in their confines.
evening Elegant gala dinner at the Czartoryski Family Palace in Sieniawa Restaurant. Overnight at the picturesque Czartoryski Family Palace hotel in Sieniawa.
2nd day Serednica
morning Drive to a Hucul breed horse riding centre in Serednice. 2-hour horse riding session (with beginner classes for those who need it).
afternoon Jeep safari - off-road rally driving class on the professionally prepared special area.
evening Overnight at the Lesna Polana wooden houses with fireplaces.
3rd day Solina
morning A trip to the monumental Solina Dam - a unique industrial monument in the area. Guided visit to the dam.
afternoon Cycling in the picturesque Solina vicinity, time at leisure at the Solina lakeside.
evening Firework show followed by a festive dinner at Biesisko Inn restaurant with live folk music. Overnight at the Lesna Polana wooden houses with fireplaces.
4th day Baligrod - Bystre
morning A half-day extreme mountain climbing session - with professional guides and the use of ropes.
afternoon Time at leisure at the swimming pool and tennis courts.
evening Barbecue farewell dinner at the Lesna Polana barbecue hut with mountaineers-dance shows. Overnight at the Lesna Polana wooden houses with fireplaces.
5th day Sanok
morning & afternoon Drive to Sanok - a visit to the open-air museum of folk buildings in Sanok followed by rafting down the river San - traditional wooden boats, moving among picturesque rocks.
evening Return to Rzeszow, departure to the airport.
- 1 night's accommodation at the picturesque Czartoryski Family Palace hotel in Sieniawa on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 night's accommodation at the Lesna Polana wooden houses on bed and breakfast basis
- All transfers as per above mentioned itinerary
- Private English speaking guide as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- Meals as per the itinerary
Services not included:
- The journey to and from Poland
- Tour guide
- Public transport
- Personal expenditure, tips, etc.
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Price on request.